Your cart is currently empty
Product image slideshow Items
One Series Vertigo Tremolo
Discover the true spiraling and hypnotic potential of advanced stereo tremolo. The Vertigo offers three distinct tremolo effects. Normal tremolo delivers a divine renewal of the thumping "opto trem" amplitude modulation found in vintage Blackface Fenders. Harmonic revives the haunting sway of the Fender Super's "Vibrato" effect from the early 60s - this vintage tremolo ping-pongs between a low and high frequency boost, creating a swinging phaser-ish effect. Finally, the sweetly overdriven Bias tremolo creates the swampy bias wiggle of early tube bias modulation. The Vertigo takes the tonal possibilities a step further with its Shape knob, which allows users to morph the LFO wave shape from square, to sine or opto, to saw tooth.
Out of the box, the Vertigo Tremolo offers tremendous tonal range, but beneath the surface resides a treasure chest of swirling effect possibilities. Connect the Vertigo to the Neuro Mobile App (a free download for Android or iOS devices) and access Source Audios free library of progressive tremolo patterns and hybrid modulation effects - each can be uploaded directly to the pedal. The Neuro App also offers an additional set of adjustable parameters including parametric EQ, wet/dry mix, tap tempo, and stereo separation. Plus, every One Series pedal is fully MIDI compatible when coupled with the Neuro Hub (formerly Soundblox Hub), giving you the power to save up to 128 presets.
• Includes 9v DC power supply (300mA / Negative Tip)
• Includes 1/8" to 1/4" cable for Neuro Mobile App connection.
• Power Consumption - 150mA
• USB port - Connects to Mac or Windows PC for firmware updates and the forthcoming in-depth effects editing software.
• Brushed anodized aluminum housing.
• Dimensions: L: 4.5 in./11.4cm x W: 2.75 in./7cm x H: 2 in./5.1cm (including knobs)