The Shure BETA58®A dynamic microphone is precision-engineered for vocals in professional live sound reinforcement and studio recording applications. A tailored frequency response accentuates the clarity of vocals, and a tight, supercardioid pickup pattern ensures high gain before feedback, maximum sound isolation, and minimum off-axis tone coloration.
The BETA58A is ideal for close-up lead and background vocals, especially in high sound pressure level (SPL) environments. A proven shock mount system, hardened steel-mesh grille, and superior build quality withstand the rigors of daily sound reinforcement.
• Premier live performance microphone with Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
• Uniform supercardioid pick-up pattern for maximum gain before feedback and superior rejection of off-axis sound
• Tailored frequency response specifically shaped for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll off to control proximity effect
• Neodymium magnet for greater sensitivity and higher output
• Advanced pneumatic shock mount system that minimizes transmission of mechanical noise and vibration
• Dent-resistant steel mesh grille and enamel coated die-cast metal construction resist wear and abuse
• Effective built-in pop filter reduces undesirable wind and breath noise
• Legendary Shure build quality and reliability
Type: Dynamic (moving coil)
Frequency Response: 50 to 16,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
Output Impedance: 150ohms (290ohms actual)
Sensitivity: -51.5 dBV/Pa (2.6mV)
Dimensions: 160mm(6 11/32in) long x 50mm(2in) wide