Our MBS5000 Broadcast Mic Boom Arm is a reliable articulating mic boom for broadcast and webcast that provides quiet, easy positioning even while on air. Heavy-duty construction ensures strength and durability while two pairs of springs provide appropriate counterbalance for popular broadcast mics and oversized shock mounts. The pre-installed internal XLR cable simplifies cable management and declutters your studio. Installation is easy with a choice of a removable C-clamp for desktops or a screw-in flange mount for any flat surface.
- Vertical Arm Length: 19.5”; Horizontal Arm Length: 19.5”; Total Reach: 38”
- Threading: 5/8”-27
- Weight capacity: 3.5 lbs.
- Construction: Steel stand; Zinc-cast C-clamp mount
- Max C-clamp grip: 2”
- Cable:10’ XLR (pre-installed in tubing)
- Color: Black Powder Coat Finish