The Kalimba has a rich musical history stretching back some 3,000 years to the Shona people of Zimbabwe, Southern Africa. A close relation to the ancient Mbira, the Kalimba has been an important part of African music and culture for thousands of years. Today, the bell-like tone of the Kalimba with its even harmonics and rich warm tone blends well with modern music. Its compact size makes it an ideal travel instrument. Available in 9 different graphic art finishes, the Mahalo Kalimba is sure to become a best seller.
- Body trembesi wood
- Graphic art design on top, back & sides
- Tines/keys 17, stainless steel
- Rear vibrato holes 2
- Finish matt
- Standard tuning key of c.
- Tuning hammer traditional: metal.
- With deluxe suede like carry bag, user guide & tuning hammer