The Ibanez V40OPN acoustic guitar has a nandu wood fretboard that provides a rich and warm tone.
- The Nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.
- The Nandu Wood fretboard provides a rich and warm tone.
- Spruce remains the most popular wood for acoustic guitar tops, mainly due to its pristine tonal clarity.
- Back and Sides: Meranti back and sides provide a warm and balanced tone.
- Nandu Wood bridge transfers string vibration directly to the body, delivering a natural and warm tone.
- Number of Strings: 6
- Neck Type: V
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Neck Joint Position: 14th fret joint
- Neck Material: Nyatoh
- Neck finish: Open Pore Polyurethane
- Neck thickness(1st fret): 21 mm
- Neck thickness (7th fret): 22 mm
- Scale: 25.50"
- Scale: 650 mm
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Nut width: 42 mm
- End width: 54 mm
- Number of frets: 20
- Fretboard: Nandu Wood
- Inlay: White dot
- Body finish: Open Pore Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Body Top material: Spruce
- Body Sides Material: Meranti
- Body Back material: Meranti
- Body Depth: 5"
- Body Length: 19.75"
- Bridge: Nandu Wood
- Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage
- Saddle Material: Plastic
- Nut: Plastic
- Machine Head: Chrome Covered tuners
- Other Items Included: Hex wrench, Saddle, Bridge pin
This guitar's nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.