Wizard III neck with Meranti Body.
The Ibanez JEMJRWH is a White Steve Vai Jem Junior Signature 6 String RH Electric Guitar.
Vai's signature instruments include the Ibanez JEM guitar, which he designed in 1985 with first-of-its-kind features including the floating tremolo and the monkey grip. The JEM is now one of the longest running, most successful signature series guitars in history, and for over a decade its sister model-the RG-is second in worldwide sales only to the Fender Stratocaster. Also for Ibanez, Vai designed "The Universe," the first commercial 7-string electric guitar. This instrument inspired a revolutionary metal subculture that started in the mid '90s. Among his many other innovative collaborations with equipment manufacturers, he designed the Steve Vai Legacy V3 series of all-tube amplifiers with Carvin Corporation.
- Jatoba Fretboard w/Tree-of-life inlay: Jatoba has a reddish brown color which produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end
- Monkey Grip: One of JEM's most recognizable features is Steve Vai's signature monkey grip. Crank your amp up, grab that baby and hold on for dear life
- Color: White
- neck type: Wizard III Maple neck
- top/back/body: Meranti body
- fretboard: JatobaTree of Life inlay
- fret: Jumbo frets
- bridge: Double Locking tremolo bridge
- neck pickup: Quantum (H) neck pickupPassive/Ceramic
- middle pickup: Quantum (S) middle pickupPassive/Alnico
- bridge pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickupPassive/Ceramic
- hardware color: Cosmo black
- Neck Dimensions:
- Scale: 648mm/25.5"
- Width: 43mm at NUT
- Width: 58mm at 24F
- Thickness: 19mm at 1F
- Thickness: 21mm at 12F
- Radius: 400mmR
Includes Monkey Grip, so you can hang on no matter how hard you rock out.