AZES 6-String RH Electric Guitar is prepared to set a new standard for entry-level instruments with a poplar body, which is paired with the trademark snap and sustain of a maple neck and silky-smooth playability of jatoba for the fingerboard. Beginners are guaranteed to benefit from enlisting these hard-hitting tonewoods, leading to less time sparring with the instrument to get it feeling just right and more time practicing beloved riffs. Gigging guitarists are blown away by the quality of the AZES's onboard electronics, with an HSS pickup combination for nailing both single-coil and humbucker sounds alongside Ibanez's dyna-MIX9 switching system for unleashing more sonic possibilities. With its impressive woods and electronics, the Ibanez AZES is an unprecedented beginner-grade instrument.
Explore a vast sonic world with high-powered electronics
Many entry-level instruments come with just enough features to get you started on your musical journey. When constructing the AZES, Ibanez decided to forgo this bare-minimum mindset by including two incredible single-coil pickups and a humbucker in the bridge. This configuration delivers the trademark crispness and chime of vintage single coils along with the gut-punching power of a humbucker, with a traditional 5-way blade for switching between each pickup. Not only can you channel the sound of one of rock music's most beloved axes, but the AZES comes stock with Ibanez's dyna-MIX9 switching system onboard. With this high-powered switching system, up to nine different sound variations are at your disposal with the flick of a mini switch, a fantastic option for budding guitarists looking to find their sound as well as seasoned performers seeking to expand their tonal palette.
- Poplar body offers a solid tonal foundation with good sustain
- Bolt-on maple neck with a fast-playing jatoba fingerboard and all-access neck joint for reaching those higher frets
- Pair of single coils deliver the spank and twang of vintage pickups with a punchy bridge humbucker for gain-drenched playing styles
- Classic 5-way blade easily switches between pickups
- Onboard tremolo adds subtle warbles and textures to your playing
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: AZES Standard
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: AZES C
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Radius: 10"
- Fingerboard Material: Jatoba
- Fingerboard Inlay: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Nickel
- Scale Length: 25"
- Nut Width 1.653"
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Bridge/Tailpiece: F106 Bridge with Round Steel Saddles
- Tuners: Ibanez Split-shaft
- Neck Pickup: Essential Single-coil
- Middle Pickup Essential Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup: Essential Accord Humbucker
- Controls: 1 x master volume, 1 x master tone
- Switching: 1 x Alter Switch, 5-way blade pickup switch
Ibanez's dyna-MIX9 switching system unlocks even more sonic options.