Looking for a great value on an acoustic-electric guitar? Look no further than the Ibanez AEG70L acoustic-electric guitar.
It's ready to plug in and play right out of the box, thanks to its built-in undersaddle pickup and preamp system. There's even a built-in tuner so you can always sound your best. And because it comes strung with Ibanez coated guitar strings - which sound "new" longer than un-coated strings - you'll enjoy great tone for much longer before you'll ever need to re-string. Complete with a satin-finished neck for a smooth, fast playing feel, it's hard to beat the value in the Ibanez AEG70L acoustic-electric guitar.
AEG body shape feels great and keeps feedback at bay.
The shallow body design of the Ibanez AEG70L is not only comfortable to play, but it also helps keep feedback at bay when plugged into a sound system. The undersized body eliminates the boominess you get from larger-bodied acoustics, making it ideal for live performance as well as recording. And its undersized design means it's lighter, making it a perfect "campfire" guitar that travels easily.
- Slender, midsize guitar, perfect for a wide variety of playing techniques and musical styles
- Sapele back and sides deliver a full and deeply resonant voice
- Satin-finished neck feels fast and smooth
- Ready to plug in and perform, with onboard Ibanez T-bar II undersaddle pickup and AEQ-TTS preamp
- Preamp system includes an onboard tuner for convenience
- String Type: Steel
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Shape: AEG
- Left-/Right-handed: Left-handed
- Color: Tiger Burst
- Finish: High Gloss Polyurethane
- Top Wood: Flamed Maple
- Back & Sides Wood: Sapele
- Neck Wood: Nyatoh
- Neck Shape: Comfort Grip
- Radius: 15.7"
- Fingerboard Material: Walnut
- Fingerboard Inlay: White Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Die-cast
- Bridge Material: Walnut
- Nut/Saddle Material: Plastic/Plastic Nut
- Width: 1.692"
- Electronics: Ibanez AEQ-TTS preamp with tuner
- Strings: Ibanez, .012-.053
The AEG Series' slender, single-cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system.