Now Epiphone has released a new IGMTJ45CVSNH Inspired by Gibson™ J-45 Cutaway that gives players improved access to the upper frets while retaining all of the features that make the J-45 special to begin with.
Including the Sloped Shoulder body with a solid Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides, a comfortable rounded C neck profile, Fishman® Sonicore™ under-saddle pickup and Fishman Sonitone™ preamp with soundhole mounted volume and tone controls, and a beautiful Aged Vintage Sunburst.
- Body Shape: Sloped Shouldered Dreadnought Cutaway
- Material: Solid Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Solid Mahogany
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Binding: Top - 4-ply Ivory and Black; Back - 1-ply Ivory
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded C
- Nut width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of frets: 20
- Nut: Bone
- Inlay: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Bridge: Reverse Belly, Indian Laurel
- Tuners: 3 on a plate with Ivory buttons and press in bushings
- Plating: Nickel
- Under Saddlepickup: Fishman® Sonicore™
- Controls: Fishman® Sonitone™ Soundhole mounted Volume and Tone
The classic J-45 has been the choice of legendary musicians ever since it was first introduced in 1942.
Known as The Workhorse, it is Gibson's most famous and most popular acoustic guitar model.