Epiphone's IGES339NANH "Inspired by Gibson" ES-339 is designed for those seeking the tone and look of an ES-335, but in a slightly smaller, lighter instrument.
The hand-rolled C-shaped mahogany neck reminds players where it all started. A pair of Epiphone Alnico Classic PROTM humbuckers showcases the versatile Gibson ESTM tone that players have craved for over 60 years. Tuning stability and precise intonation are provided by the Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, Grover® Rotomatic® tuners, and Epiphone's exclusive LockToneTM bridge and tailpiece, which also add more sustain to your tone.
- Body: Layered Maple Top, Back & Sides
- Binding: 1-Ply Cream, Top and Back
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Rounded C
- Nut width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Laurel
- Scale length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut: Graph Tech® NuBone®
- Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Bridge: Epiphone LockTone™ Tune-O-Matic™
- Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone™ Stop Bar
- Knobs: Black Insert Knobs
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic®
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™ Neck
- Bridge pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™ Bridge
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS® potentiometers
Available here in an impressive natural gloss finish.