The Epiphone EJ-200SCE pays homage to the King of the Flattops - the classic Gibson™ SJ-200.
This Inspired by Gibson Epiphone features a cutaway Super Jumbo body with select maple back and sides, solid spruce top for outstanding tone, a smooth-playing hard maple neck with a SlimTaper™ D profile, pau ferro fretboard, 20 medium jumbo frets, and classy pearloid crown inlays. The bridge has the legendary Moustache™ shape and the pickguard features iconic J-200™ graphics. Comes equipped with a Fishman® Sonicore™ under-saddle pickup and Presys™ preamp with built-in tuner.
- Classic J-200 style with cutaway delivers big tone
- Solid spruce top and select maple body combine for balanced tone
- Fishman electronics with built-in tuner produce wonderful amplified tone
- Maple SlimTaper neck and pau ferro fingerboard with crown inlays is instantly playable and looks classic
- Pau ferro bridge with synthetic bone saddle provide extra tone support
- Grover Rotomatic gold machine heads keep you in tune and look vintage
- Body Material: Select Maple
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back: Select Maple
- Side: Select Maple
- Binding: Headstock = 1-layer
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Profile: 1960's SlimTaper™ D-shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 647.7mm
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: PVC
- Nut Width: 1.68" / 42.67mm
- Inlays: Pearloid "Crown" inlays
- Joint: Glued-In, Set Neck
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Pau Ferro; Classic "Moustache" shape
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic®; 18:1 ratio
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with Iconic J-200™ Graphics
- TrussRod: 2-way; Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-Layer; (B/W); With "EJ" in Silkprint
- Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman® Sonicore™
- Controls: Fishman® Presys™ with Volume control, Phase and Contour switches, and a built-in tuner with LED display
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Preamp: Fishman® Presys™
- Strings: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
Get great acoustic tone plugged in or unplugged with this sweet guitar.