The Epiphone EISYOTANH Prophecy SG has what it takes to become your new number one, both onstage and in the studio.
This solidbody electric guitar features a mahogany body along with an attractive hard-maple top - an attention-grabbing departure from the SG's typical workhorse design. The SG Prophecy is chock-full of tone, including vintage and modern humbucker voices, plus hum-free single-coil textures, courtesy of a duo of Fishman Fluence pickups. It's also eminently playable, with a super-comfortable, asymmetrical SlimTaper-shaped mahogany neck, a fast-playing 24-fret ebony fingerboard, and a smooth-feeling contoured heel. This SG's Grover-locking Rotomatic tuners supply rock-solid tuning stability and ultra-fast string changes, while a LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and Graph Tech NuBone nut give you incredible clarity and near-endless sustain. The SG Prophecy is topped off to perfection with eye-catching custom binding and a sharp-looking aged gloss finish.
Multi-voice Fluence humbuckers provide three distinct voices
History's most sought-after electric guitar tones will be yours when you pick up the SG Prophecy, thanks to its multi-voice Fishman Fluence humbucking pickups. A simple push-pull of the guitar's volume and tone pots is all it takes to harness these active pickups' three unique, selectable voices. Revel in a warm PAF-like sound with vintage dynamics and output. Kick it into overdrive with a modern-sounding, high-octane humbucker tone. Unwind with hum-free single-coil textures, highlighted by punchy mids and glassy, shimmering highs. Whatever sound you're aiming for, the SG Prophecy will serve it up on a silver platter.
Asymmetrical SlimTaper neck provides maximum comfort and speed
Playability is one of the most important elements of a solidbody electric guitar, and the Epiphone SG Prophecy doesn't disappoint. Its mahogany neck features an ergonomic asymmetrical SlimTaper shape that begs you to wrap your hand around it. Its 12-inch-radius ebony fingerboard sports 24 jumbo frets, and it feels like greased lightning. A contoured heel makes accessing this guitar's higher frets effortless.
High-end appointments make this a head-turning SG
The guitarists appreciate the SG Prophecy's high-end appointments. Its Grover-locking Rotomatic tuners supply stable tuning and facilitate quick string changes. Epiphone's LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece provide super-efficient vibration transfer for optimal tone and near-endless sustain. You also get a Graph Tech NuBone nut for added sustain and clarity. An attention-grabbing hard-maple top, eye-catching custom binding, and a sharp-looking aged gloss finish complete the SG Prophecy.
- Boasts modern style, sound, and playability, along with a nod to classic SG styling
- Mahogany body with attention-grabbing hard-maple top - a departure from the SG's typical workhorse design
- Multi-voice Fluence humbuckers provide vintage and modern humbucker tones, plus hum-free single-coil textures
- Super-comfortable mahogany neck with an ergonomic asymmetrical SlimTaper shape
- Fast-playing 12-inch-radius ebony fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets
- Contoured heel makes accessing higher frets effortless
- Grover-locking Rotomatic tuners supply rock-solid tuning stability and lightning-fast string changes
- LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge and stopbar tailpiece provide optimal tone and near-endless sustain
- Graph Tech NuBone nut adds sustain and clarity
- Eye-catching custom binding and a sharp-looking aged gloss finish
- Number of Strings: 6
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: SG Prophecy
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Hard Maple cap with AAA Flamed Maple veneer
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Color: Blue Tiger
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Asymmetrical Slim Taper
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Blocks with Abalone Triangles
- Number of Frets: 24, Jumbo Scale
- Length: 24.724"
- Nut Width: 1.692"
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone XL Black
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Epiphone LockTone Tune-O-Matic Bridge with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Tuners: Grover Locking Rotomatics
- Neck Pickup: Fishman Fluence Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Fishman Fluence Proprietary Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume (push/pull coil-split), 2 x tone (push/pull vintage/modern), 3-way toggle pickup switch
While it pays homage to a tried-and-true classic, the Epiphone SG Prophecy boasts modern style, sound, and playability.