The Epiphone EILOHSNH Les Paul Classic boasts the balanced body wood combination of mahogany and maple.
The mahogany body produces rich and warm resonance with incredible depth, and the maple top adds clarity, definition, and a snappy top-end. From there, the SlimTaper mahogany neck extends the sonic depth of the guitar, and it's capped with an Indian laurel fingerboard that spices up the mix with brilliant highs and vibrant overtones.
Modeled after Les Paul Standards produced in the late 1950s, the Epiphone EILOEBNH Les Paul Classic has timeless visual appeal. And its modern appointments contribute to a stellar sounding LP that plays great but won't break the bank. Guitarists were impressed by the Epiphone Les Paul Classic's balanced tone that evokes the sound and vibe of countless classic and modern rock hits. And, they were blown away by the super-hot Alnico Classic PRO pickups and the premium hardware and electronics package that make this guitar a total tone monster.
Premium hardware and electronics package
Stocked with high-quality electronics and hardware, the Epiphone Les Paul Classic is built for performance. Two Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers make the most of their Alnico V magnets, with enhanced mids and highs for churning out serious rock 'n' roll growl, shimmering clean tones, or warm jazzy sounds. A stopbar tailpiece, LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge, and Grover Rotomatic machine heads deliver excellent tuning stability, and premium CTS electronics punctuate the brilliant character of this iconic axe.
A legendary rock 'n' roller
or generations, guitar players have gravitated toward the Les Paul. Rock icons such as Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck, Slash, and many others heavily utilized the Les Paul. From warm, fat blues tones to scorching rock riffs and solos, the Les Paul has done it all.
- Late 1950s-inspired Les Paul solidbody guitar at a budget-friendly price
- Richly toned mahogany body with a snappy carved maple top
- Comfortable and quick mahogany SlimTaper D-profile neck
- Gorgeous Indian laurel fingerboard with vibrant overtones
- High-output Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers deliver classic rock 'n' roll sounds
- Rock-solid tuning stability with stopbar tailpiece, LockTone Tune-o-matic bridge, and Grover Rotomatic machine heads
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Plain Maple Cap
- Binding: Cream (neck and body)
- Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper™
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech®
- Nut Width: 1.69" / 43mm
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Joint: Glued in
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: Stop bar
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic with 18:1 ratio or Wilkinson Tuners(substituted at factory)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply; Cream PVC
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Gold with nickel insert
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico Classic PRO™ humbuckers
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, CTS electronics
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Epiphone toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings: .10, .13, .17, .26, .36, .46